Thursday, April 30, 2015

Plus-Plus

This construction set  is one of my latest discoveries and I am so excited about it. The idea is simple but the experience is anything but. This construction set comes with many tiny colored puzzle pieces, which all connect to one another from all sides. The game comes with a few pictures for ideas but  what you build is really up to you. Get creative and have fun!

Why I love this?: This construction set is great for children who have ADHD or just attention difficulties.  The game has a calming affect, keeping children focused and engaged. The pieces are also small, which is great for kids who can benefit from improving their fine motor coordination and bilateral integration (using two hands together to complete a task).

FYI: The pieces are pretty SMALL so please don't let children under 3 play with them. I would also recommend to supervise children as old as 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment